- Providing guidance with grant proof reading, budget preparation, and submission;
- Reviewing, negotiating, and developing agreements, such as non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements, MOUs, and research contracts;
- Working with researchers in the identification, protection, and commercialization of intellectual property (technology);
- Increasing awareness of and ensuring adherence to University policies, ethical research standards, and Canadian and international research-related and intellectual property laws and regulations;
- Assisting in grant and contract post-award reporting and regulatory observance;
- Facilitating workshops, mentorship programs, and internal review programs;
- Identifying funding opportunities.
The Research Office develops an annual implementation plan based on the University of Regina's Strategic Plan peyak aski kikawinaw: Together We Are Stronger.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.